You can find me avidly watching a BBC documentary on the life of King Henry VIII or reading about the history of Persian literature with the excitement of a little girl. I am magically drawn to intellectually challenging subjects and all kinds of historical investigations on human nature. As a genuinely visual person I love to imagine poetical spaces that have the potential to establish a meaningful exchange with their visitors. Thus, museums are for me!
When developing projects, I am guided by my curiosity and pleasure to surprise with innovative solutions. The world around me is my field of exploration. I am inspired by people, cities, music, nature and science. In this process enjoyment and a sense of humor are essential.
A friendly, responsible cooperation with my clients means a successful project to me.
This is how I can be of service to you:
- Research: understanding and analysis of content and briefing; development of content matrix; analysis and selection of images, moods and materials
- Concept: development of ideas and visual concepts that narrate the story in an experiential manner for a given environment; sketching, model making
- Design: translation of concept into a spatial format; sketching, technical drawing, 3D visualization; supervision of production and on-site installation; project management, coordination, presentation and communication
Ultra-short bio and working conditions:
- one-woman creative task force
- develops juicy concepts for your exhibitions, museums or retail environments
- works freelance and project-related for design and architecture studios
- works on projects for individual clients and cultural institutions
- extensive professional experience in the fields of exhibition and museum design gained while working in the USA and various places in Europe
- currently located in Zurich, Switzerland
- works within an international network of design professionals
- eager to work with people with a variety of backgrounds due to work experiences and study visits in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Milan, Barcelona, Stuttgart, Vienna, Paris, Zurich and Basel
- passion to create, discover and invent
- working process is fast, inspired and purpose-oriented
- involved in experimental, not-for-profit projects, which nourish the creative soul
- studied art and design in Austria, Switzerland, the USA and Spain
- Master of Arts in Philosophy, Gender and Cultural studies from University of Zurich
- fluent in German, English, French, Italian and Spanish
Are you interested in more details?